I just recieved a letter from the OFFICE OF THE SECRETARY OF STATE

Asked over 1 year ago - Charleston, IL

Order Rescinded ..Type DHFS FAMILY SUSPENSION Effective date 3/18/13 you are here by notified that pursuant to the Illinois vehicle code , the notice/order indicated above was removed from your driving record and rescinded on 3-13-13 my question is does that means that The order was removed from your driving record and done away with which means MY DL IS NOW VALID IN THE SYSTEM???

1. Luke Allen Thomas

Pro

4

1

Answered . You should call your local DMV office to confirm, but based on what you've set forth, your driving privileges were restored effective March 13th. Again, double-check with the local DMV office before driving!

Good luck!

2. Alan James Brinkmeier

3

1

Answered . Yes
    Check it out at the DMV, but...

The wise words of Mr. Thomas sound right.

Be careful out there.

3. Judy A. Goldstein

1

Answered . Yes. Contact SOS to be certain but it seems like you are gold. Make sure there is not reinstatement fee. Best wishes.