I just received a notice from the DMV for my license being suspended for failure to appear in court.

Asked about 2 years ago - San Fernando, CA

However, I checked my arraignment date it is scheduled for 2 months from now. How can I fix this mistake, and what can I do?

1. Andrew Stephen Roberts

Pro

1

1

Answered . You need to get a z abstract from clerk . You might consider having an attorney handle this case for you.

Andrew Roberts
    (818) 597-0633

2. Maltaise E Cini

1

1

Answered . Get an abstract from the court and take it to DMV. You also want to contact DMV and make sure that the suspension is for that particular ticket and not another court date that you may have missed. DMV usually gives you a few days notice before your CDL is suspended so you want to get moving on this ASAP.

3. Michael Rutledge Norton

1

Answered . Go down to the courthouse and speak with a clerk. Bring your tciket if you still have it. They will help you clear it up if it is a mistake.