Skip to main content

I just received a notice from the DMV for my license being suspended for failure to appear in court.

San Fernando, CA |

However, I checked my arraignment date it is scheduled for 2 months from now. How can I fix this mistake, and what can I do?

Attorney Answers 3

  1. You need to get a z abstract from clerk . You might consider having an attorney handle this case for you.

    Andrew Roberts
    (818) 597-0633

  2. Get an abstract from the court and take it to DMV. You also want to contact DMV and make sure that the suspension is for that particular ticket and not another court date that you may have missed. DMV usually gives you a few days notice before your CDL is suspended so you want to get moving on this ASAP.

  3. Go down to the courthouse and speak with a clerk. Bring your tciket if you still have it. They will help you clear it up if it is a mistake.

An attorney can help.

Post a question and get free legal advice from attorneys.

Ask a Lawyer

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics