I just received a legal order processing fee case# with Wells Fargo of 100.00 to much :(. What do I do?

Sacramento, CA |

please give me some direction.. I lost my job 3 months ago and now this! i had 1.57 in my account and praying everyday i get work. I don't know what to do at this point. Now they will ruin my bank account :(
Any Suggestions?

Sorry for your predicament, but these forum is for legal questions, and you've got a financial problem. Try borrowing money from friends or family, or getting a cash advance on your credit card. Yo could also try asking the bank's manager to waive this fee.

Avvo doesn't pay us for these responses, and I'm not your lawyer just because I answer this question or respond to any follow-up comments. If you want to hire me, please contact me. Otherwise, please don't expect a further response. We need an actual written agreement to form an attorney-client relationship. I'm only licensed in CA and you shouldn't rely on this answer, since each state has different laws, each situation is fact specific, and it's impossible to evaluate a legal problem without a comprehensive consultation and review of all the facts and documents at issue.