I just had fusion of l4 l5 and they put a screw 10mm too long in the fusion

Sumter, SC |

they put a screw 10mm too long in the fusion i awoke screeming went to cat scan there they saw the screw was too long the cut me right back open a second time all within 1 1/2 hrs from original surgerey now i have drop foot on right side where i had no prob before

1. Consult with a med mal attorney asap.

-Michael R. Juarez Law Office of Juarez and Schaeffer PO Box 16216 San Diego, CA 92105 (619) 804-4327 www.jslaw.org Mike@jslaw.org This posting is provided for “information purposes” only and should not be relied upon as "legal advice." Nothing transmitted from this posting constitutes the establishment of an attorney-client relationship. Applicability of the legal principles discussed here may differ substantially in individual situations or in different jurisdictions.

2. Retain a med mal lawyer who will order your medical records and send to an expert to review to ascertain whether there was a breach of the standard of care.

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755 www.InjuryLawyerPhiladelphia.com