I just got out of jail for a drug dealing case, and got 5 years probation will they test me for alcohol or just drugs?

Bismarck, ND |

my charge was a possession with intent to deliver MDMA/Ecstasy and a possession of paraphernalia (marijuana) and a possession of a controlled substance marijuana, will i get tested for drugs or drugs and alcohol?

Your probation officer can answer that. Good luck.

The response I have provided is general in nature, and does not create an attorney-client relationship. My practice is based in Rhode Island, and the law and practice in other states or jurisdictions may be different.

As Attorney Briody already stated, speak with your probation officer. There should be a probation contract in your file. That contract contains all the terms and conditions of your probation.

This posting is not intended as legal advice and is for informational purposes only. You should not rely on this answer when deciding what legal action to take. You should speak with a lawyer licensed in your jurisdiction before taking any legal action. This answer does not create an attorney/client relationship.