I just found out my boyfriend is wanted in boston on some warrants and is a convicted sex offender what should i do?

Asked over 1 year ago - Raleigh, NC

He jumped bail,bank fraud,assault,and not registered sex offender

Attorney answers (3)

  1. Karl E. Knudsen


    Contributor Level 9


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . Get a new boyfriend.

  2. Raushanah Fadqua Rodgers


    Contributor Level 12


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . As attorney Knudsen suggested, do get a new boyfriend and do that FAST! You can help Boston by contacting your local police department and making them aware of your "new boyfriend's" fugitive status.

    Of course, it is in your best safety interests to disassociate with this "boyfriend" as soon as possible. Call our offices should you need additional assistance with this matter. Best wishes!

  3. David A. Coolidge Jr.


    Contributor Level 13

    Answered . You should take action to protect yourself. Obviously, I would break off the relationship. You can then contact the local police department to tell them that your boyfriend is a wanted man. Good luck.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

28,311 answers this week

3,159 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

28,311 answers this week

3,159 attorneys answering