I just checked my divorce status on e courts and it said "uncontested matrimonial judgement signed" and "case status: disposed".

Asked almost 3 years ago - Flushing, NY

Does this mean that I got my divorce?

Attorney answers (2)

  1. Theodore W. Robinson

    Contributor Level 20


    Best Answer
    chosen by asker

    Answered . Yes, the Judgment has been signed and the case closed. You may now go and request a Certified copy and pay a fee for that privilege.

    Good luck. You're now divorced.

    You may call our office at 516-248-6600 or send an email to us at Ted@Thelawteam.com. This answer does not form... more
  2. Mary Katherine Brown


    Contributor Level 20

    Answered . Yes.

    IMPORTANT LEGAL NOTICE: Ms. Brown’s response to the question above is not legal advice and it does not create an... more

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

26,981 answers this week

2,827 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

26,981 answers this week

2,827 attorneys answering