I just came home to affirmation opposition to order to show cause papers

Asked 9 months ago - New York, NY

Today was my court date. There was no mention of these papers from the court or plaintiffs attorney. Common sense would suggest these papers are obsolete now that the judgment has been vacated and I do not need to reply, and yet I'd still like confirmation of this.

Thank you in advance.

1. Eric Edward Rothstein

2

Answered . If the Judge issued an order you don't have to worry about the papers.

2. Bruno Patrick Bianchi

2

Answered . Those papers are now a moot issue. Just keep the copy for your records.

The above constitutes general information only and should not be considered legal advice.
  3. Glenn Johnston

1

1

Answered . I agree with my colleagues. Make sure that you have a copy of the order that moots the papers you received.

This does not constitute legal advice or the engagement of my services as an attorney.