I hit someone's car and I leave and I leave...

Asked about 2 years ago - Las Vegas, NV

I don't know what's gonna happen now...???, but I leave because I was scared, but I don't even crash the other car or make the bumper to come down, I just touch it with my car, I think I just was a small dent, but I feel guilty because I should talk to the person was driving the other car..., too late now

1. Howard Robert Roitman

Answered . If you have the money hire a criminial lawyer. Tell the lawyer what happned. Call your insurance company RIGHT NOW if you want to be able to relie on them. Tell them what happaned, if the criminal lawyer tells you it is ok. Tell them you want a lawyer assigned under your polocy and that you need to speek with him right now. The links may be helpful

2. David N. Smith

Answered . You should immediately consult an experienced criminal defense attorney licensed in the jurisdiction where this occurred. The range of possible outcomes is great, and you need good legal advice.

3. Steven Mark Sweat

Pro

Answered . You should return to the scene and, if the car is still there, leave a note with your name, phone number and insurance information. If you don't do this, you could face criminal charges.