I hit a parked car left the scence without reporting and had my car repaired what could happen to me.

Springfield, OH |

i hit a parked car and left the scence of the accident without reporting then had my car repaired.

1. You could potentially be charged with a criminal offense of hit and run. It is illegal to cause damage to someone else's property and flee the scene.

If you don't have automobile liability insurance, you should get some before you drive further.

Legal Disclaimer:

Mr. Lundeen is licensed to practice law in Florida and Vermont. The response herein is not legal advice and does not create an attorney/client relationship. The response is in the form of legal education and is intended to provide general information about the matter within the question. Oftentimes the question does not include significant and important facts and timelines that, if known, could significantly change the reply and make it unsuitable. Mr. Lundeen strongly advises the questioner to confer with an attorney in your state in order to insure proper advice is received.