I hired an atty in 2010 for wrongful termination,

San Bernardino, CA |

It was agreed in court 01/2011 to binding arbitration. Every time I call for an update they tell me that they are still picking an arbitrator. Is this correct, or normal

Under no circumstances does it take 2 years to pick an arbitrator. Something is wrong.

My responses to questions on Avvo are never intended as legal advice and must not be relied upon as legal advice. I give legal advice only in the course of an attorney-client relationship. Exchange of information through Avvo's Questions forum does not establish an attorney-client relationship with me. That relationship is established only by individual consultation and execution of a written agreement for legal services.

I agree with Ms McCall.

Go on line (SB Superior Court) immediately and check the status of your lawsuit!

This is my opinion and should not be construed as legal advise for your specific case as there are many more facts which you have not provided.