I hired a law firm to represent my deceased sisters wrongful death which turned into a pharmaceutical mass tort-8 years we have

Asked over 1 year ago - Phoenix, AZ

waiting, now to find that supposedly "i " did not follow or give timely info to them so the courts dimissed the case....that is a lie- i never received what they are saying i did not respond to, etc....i had the oppurtunity to speak to my lawyer "2" times in 8 years no communication at a

Pro

9

Answered . I don't know the facts, but it sounds like you may want to retain a legal malpractice lawyer to investigate a possible claim against your lawyer.

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755 www.InjuryLawyerPhiladelphia.com
  2. Bruce Robert Pfaff

8

Answered . This looks like an awful situation. If I were you, I would ask for copies of all court orders concerning your case and then for a written explanation or a meeting with the responsible lawyer to learn exactly why the case was dismissed. If you feel like the wrong thing happened after going through those steps, you should consult with a law firm that prosecutes legal malpractice case. Our firm does and if you feel you need our help after learning more, feel free to contact me. Bruce Pfaff, Chicago, bpfaff@pfaffgill.com.

3. Charles B. Upton II

6

Answered . You should request a face-to-face meeting with the lawyer that handled the case. If you can’t resolve the issue that way, you could consult with a legal malpractice attorney in your area to see if you have a case.

My answer to your question does not create an attorney-client relationship.
  4. James Lawrence Magazine

4

Answered . i agree you need to find a legal malpractice lawyer. remember there is a statute of limitations for legal malpractice as in any malpractice. you should immediately contact a lawyer to protect your rights