I helped a person for 4 months and cleaning, groceries, problem is he dispute his credit card bill and i went to jail,

Hopkinsville, KY |

i contacted the person, and ask why im getting in trouble for your card he said i dont know. i pay when little items were on there, cause i had a job, do i plea guilty of his card, he knew i used it i gave receipts and his card to him, he said i shouldnt let you go in there with my card, he says he sorry about all that what do i do now plead guilty and pay his bill

1. If you have been charged you need to hire a criminal attorney. You can use Find a Lawyer here to help. If you cannot afford a lawyer contact the public defender's office. Say nothing more here. Good luck!

The information provided is for general informational purposes only and is not intended to be legal advice. I am only licensed in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and I am not providing you with specific legal advice. The law changes frequently and varies from jurisdiction to jurisdiction. Being general in nature, the information provided may not apply to any specific factual and/or legal set of circumstances and/or the jurisdiction where you reside. No attorney-client relationship is formed nor should any such relationship be implied. The information provided is of a general nature is not intended to substitute for the advice of an attorney, especially an attorney licensed in your jurisdiction. Your question, although you may believe is simple, it is not simple. You require legal advice, please consult with a competent attorney licensed to practice in your jurisdiction.

2. You should hire an attorney. An attorney will be able to assist you in resolving these issues. Depending on the amount of money involved, you may be facing felony charges, which could include a significant amount of jail time.

This content has been prepared for informational purposes only and is not legal advice or legal opinion and should not be relied upon for individual situations. No attorney/client relationship or privilege exist. If you find yourself in need of legal advice for your individual situation, you should hire an attorney.

3. So if you are facing an attorney you are NOT on a level playing field and no amount of study, preparation, or research will even the score. Recommend you consult with an attorney ASAP.