I heard their was a lawsuit for the mirena IUD. Are there lawsuit's going on for the Paragard?

Lake Elsinore, CA |

I had the Paragard IUD 6 years ago and became pregnant while it was in place. When my doctor examined me to remove the IUD they could not find the strings to remove the IUD. I went through my whole pregnancy with it still somewhere inside my body. It seemed to have been logged in my uterine wall because my pregnancy was very painful. Once my healthy little girl was born I was able to have an x-ray to see where the IUD was. It had punctured my uterus and was near my bladder. I had to have it surgically removed.

1. I am sorry to hear about your situation but so happy you have a healthy baby girl! Our firm, Anapol Schwartz, is handling the Mirena cases and is investigating a products liability case involving the Paragard IUD. I would be happy to discuss with you further to investigate a potential case. Please feel free to call my office 215-825-3211.

2. This is a terrible situation and I am so sorry to hear about this. You may have a problem with the statutes limitations on this. Look on the Internet as there are many attorneys handling these types of claims. You should call someone ASAP.

Class action topics