I heard Avvo.com complies with subpoenas. Is that true?

Asked 8 months ago - Kohler, WI

1. Jason Todd Studinski

6

Answered . Contact the folks at AVVO directly.

2. Brian Curtis Pascale

Pro

6

Answered . You should never post anything on a public forum which could incriminate you. Avvo's policy regarding information disclosure must be directed to them. http://www.avvo.com/about_avvo/overview

3. Michael Charles Doland

6

Answered . Avvo participating attorneys are not authorized to respond for Avvo.
    I am sure they do when compelled by law.

4. Bruce E. Burdick

Pro

5

Answered . We are not employees of Avvo and cannot answer for them. But, every company is required to honor or contest lawful subpoenas, and Avvo is no exception. If you are asking because you made an admission against interest, yes you can expect Avvo will release your contact information if they have it and are subpoenaed to provide it. Read there terms and conditions if you have any doubt. Post accordingly.