I have warrants non bailable for missing 34 hours jail, not paying 300$, and not completing DUI victim impact counselin

Asked about 1 year ago - Reno, NV

I didn't complete them cause I was in a psych hospital. My problem is I won't go to the town they are issued cause of the depth I was in the drug ring. People are heild hostage daily there and I haveseen too mmany people I was close to shot and killed, I have also been shot not too long ago, how do I face a judge trying to avoid a jail that is fuul of the cartel I know

1. Carlos Blumberg

1

1

Answered . If you are looking at jail time, the Court must appoint an attorney to represent you- the Public Defender. They should be able to review your case and advise. If you wish to hire a private attorney, you can search for a lawyer in AVVO. Thank you and good luck.