I have warrants non bailable for missing 34 hours jail, not paying 300$, and not completing DUI victim impact counselin

Asked about 1 year ago - Reno, NV

I didn't complete them cause I was in a psych hospital. My problem is I won't go to the town they are issued cause of the depth I was in the drug ring. People are heild hostage daily there and I haveseen too mmany people I was close to shot and killed, I have also been shot not too long ago, how do I face a judge trying to avoid a jail that is fuul of the cartel I know

Attorney answers (1)

  1. Carlos Blumberg

    Contributor Level 14


    Lawyer agrees


    Answered . If you are looking at jail time, the Court must appoint an attorney to represent you- the Public Defender. They should be able to review your case and advise. If you wish to hire a private attorney, you can search for a lawyer in AVVO. Thank you and good luck.

Related Topics


The definition, charges, and penalties for driving under the influence (DUI) vary by state and depend on a number of factors.

Criminal defense

Criminal law establishes the classifications of crimes, how guilt or innocence is determined, and the types of punishment or rehabilitation that may be imposed.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

33,445 answers this week

3,638 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

33,445 answers this week

3,638 attorneys answering