I have warrants for traffic tickets. when i go to get married to make it official will they arrest me

Garland, TX |

4 tickets for speeding that havent been paid from about 6 years ago

1. I don't think they check for warrants when you apply for your marriage license.

Cynthia Henley
    713-222-1220

2. I don't think they check warrants for marriage licenses. Good luck.

Www.Austincriminaldefenseattorney.Com
    Austin Jail Release
    512-495-1813

My answers are intended only as general legal advice and are not intended to create an attorney-client relationship. There is no substitute for a full consultation with a local experienced criminal defense attorney. For more answers based on my 19 years of experience visit my website, www.austincriminaldefenseattorney.com

3. Technically, with an open warrant you can arrested anywhere you are found. However, it is unlikely that you are going to be arrested when you get married. I doubt that they check for open warrants when you go to get married. At some point, it would be wise to consult with a traffic ticket attorney and resolve your open warrants/traffic violations.