I have used 3 orthodontist, used 2 complete invisalign treatments and now with braces , very unhappy , spent almost $ 19,000.00

Orlando, FL |

Invisalign pushed my lower teeth so far in that I have no room for my tongue , speech is very bad , pain , suffering, weigh lost and anziety ruined my social and mental health.
Taking tramadol for pain and anti anxiety pains for survival

1. Sorry about what happened to you. It sounds like this should not have happened. The important question is: did your doctor deviate from the appropriate standard of care. No one can answer this question without more facts and without closely examining and understanding your medical records. See or talk to an attorney immediately. Keep in mind that the statute of limitation on most medical malpractice actions is shorter than the usual negligence case. Good luck.

2. We seem to be getting an awful lot of dental questions.
    Anyway, I really can't tell if you have a case or not.
    I imagine there is quite a bit more involved.
    Feel free to call my office.

3. A local dental malpractice lawyer can be retained who can send your records to an expert to review to ascertain whether there was a breach of the standard of care.

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755 www.InjuryLawyerPhiladelphia.com