I have two warrants for probation violations i drove with a suspended license and missed registering for dui terms is jail def?

Fullerton, CA |

i am 19 a female and i have been homeless and sick and unable to pay for classes also i lost all paperwork and anything related to court paperwork in my fianes car that the police impounded i had no idea when my court date was plus i have been sick with bronchidis since the last time i was incarcerated when i missed court for my dui as well. i recently have gotten a home but now i can no longer look for work to start the process of being able to pay for my dui and fines because i have warrants. HELP i will give up my license for forever if i can get my head above this wave i feel like im drowning legally

1. As soon as you can, go to the court and have the clerk send your case in front of the judge and ask for new dates to complete all the terms and conditions of your probation. Just do it and the judge will take it from there. You aren' t the first to miss dates.

2. Unfortunately jail may be a consequence. It depends on the judge and the nature of probation violations whether you can get license, etc. A good lawyer can help. Good luck.

3. You need to put yourself on calendar and address these issues with the court. If you have picked up new charges you should probably retain counsel.

Traffic tickets topics