I have to pay 250$in one week for theft two. I'm homeless and only have$80will i go to jail

Springfield, OR |

I have trial in June and in order to stay out if jail 250 dollars was to be paid in one week. I got theft2 for supposedly stealing random hospital belongings. I had left my stuff in the lobby until after released. Even then it remained while I smoked outside.then saw someone going through my stuff.but the bag being gone through was not mine but was by my purse on the lobby chair.i had been heavily medicated and had no way to get those belongings over to that chair.

1. Is this $250 you have to pay to a bonding company? Based on your financial situation, you should have a court appointed attorney who can answer these questions for you.

The information provided in this answer does not create an attorney-client relationship and is not considered to be legal advice.