I have to have my ex-wife sign a 8332 form in order to claim the dependency on my taxes? I is already stated in agreement i can

Orlando, FL |

Agreement states:
Dependency Deduction: For years in which the mother remains unemployed, the father shall be entitled to claim the dependancy deduction for the child, for IRS purposes. however, when the Mother obtains full time employment and is therofre able to utilize the deduction, she shall be entitled to claim the child as adependant in her first year of employment wherin she has been employed for a sufficient time to file an income tax return which will offset a child deduction. therafter, so long as the mother remians so employed, the deduction shall be alternated, on a yearly basis. the parties shall execute any documents neccassary to effecuate this provision, within 5 days of presentation to the other party pf aany and allapplicable documents.

1. I don't understand. Why don't you just send over the 8332 with a stamped return envelope?

The contents of this answer should be considered friendly advice, not legal advice (I'm a pretty friendly guy), and the answer should not be construed to constitute an attorney-client relationship. If you'd like actual legal advice, call me for a free consultation at 813-635-0222. Also, if you liked this answer as much as my big ego thinks you did, be sure to click the thumbs-up button!

2. Have you requested that your Ex sign the document. If she doesn't sign, you can file a Motion to Compel her to sign the document.

The answering of this question is just friendly advise, and in no way legal advise. For legal advise you should contact an attorney with detailed information about your situation, so he or she can better assist you.