I have to file a demurrer I can not find a sample I bought one on line it was terrible. 3 causes of action contact , the sum.

Asked 10 months ago - Northridge, CA

And not making payments

1. Sagar P. Parikh

1

Answered . The best thing to do would be to hire a lawyer. It will be worth the investment. On your own, you will not be able to properly litigate a matter, especially if the plaintiff has an attorney.

2. Joseph Wayne Rose

Pro

Answered . There is no one universal "form" demurrer. You will have to make legal arguments to the court explaining why the complaint is subject to demurrer. If you are being sued, you should seriously consider hiring a lawyer to properly defend yourself.

3. Christine C McCall

Pro

Answered . Demurrers are almost always optional.

4. Eric Burton Strongin

Pro

Answered . I cannot think of any situation where buying a demurrer online would be good idea. Demurrers are seldom granted, and if granted, they are usually not dispositive of the entire action. Additionally, a demurrer is a very pleading and case specific motion. You really need an attorney to prepare this for you.