I have three kids, american citizen and we currently living in Mexico, we want them to study at the USA.What should I do?

Asked almost 2 years ago - Rochester Hills, MI

We use to live in Michigan for 7 years but due to my husband job now we arel iving in Mexico, however we want the kids study at the USA, my hunsband and I have a visitor visa for 10 years so how should I asked for temporary visa in order to be with the kids while they situdy there, all kids are american citizen and under age of 10. we were also thinking in investment visa so could I have your best advise of what to do? kind regards.

1. Wendy Renee Whitt

5

Answered . You won't be able to relocate to the U.S. with a visitor's visa, no matter what immigration status your children hold. Investment visas are complex and require a substantial investment of time and money. Schedule a consultation with an immigration attorney to determine if your business may qualify. Good luck!

2. Christian Schmidt

1

Answered . I agree with Atty Whitt

3. Lalita Haran

1

Answered . I agree with the previous post. The only way youcouldcome is either through employment or family sponsorship otherthan investor visa if you choose that option. Should you wish to explore the possibility talk to an attorney in private who would be able to advise you on your specific situatioi. Best Wishes!
    Lalita Haran
    13295 Illinois st ste 128
    Carmel IN 46032
    Ph: (317) 660-6174
    www.haranlaw.com

4. Mary Kathleen Neal

1

Answered . There is unfortunately no way for you to get any status through your young children. If you own a business or are wealthy, you may be able to qualify for an E1/E2 or L visa; these require much evidence and advance planning, however. There are also other visas based on employment. Make an appointment with an attorney.