Skip to main content

I have taken a 50 b out on my husband to try to protect my son and my self but i spoke to one attorney and he said it would

Salisbury, NC |

not stand in court would it be best to have a lawyer to accompany to the court date to have it continued or could u help me with what i have to say to continue the case to a better date

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


Really you need a significant amount more information before someone could help you answer this question. I would suggest that you at least consult with an attorney in your area. Without knowing the basis for the DVPO and all the facts and circumstances surrounding it, it is very difficult to say what the best course of action would be.

Any answer provided through this discussion board is a general response to the question and NOT intended as legal advice. Responding to this question does not constitute an attorney-client relationship. Always seek the advice of a lawyer directly to address your specific circumstances.

Child custody topics

Recommended articles about Child custody

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer