I have sponsered a person from affrica to work in my home

Asked over 1 year ago - Huston, ID

I have sponsered a person from Africa to work in my home. She got the visa on 2006. After 2 years she quit from my home . Now she is working in another home as a baby sitter . I do understand that it is illegal to work . If immigartion caught her, should I have to face the court ? I sponsered that person . What would be that action from the court against me And that person?

1. Allan Scott Lolly

Pro

Answered . Please report the problem to the USCIS. You should make it clear that this was an independent decision by the foreigner. Keep a copy of what you report along with proof of mailing for your records. In the future, this can help document what happened.

2. J Charles Ferrari

Answered . If you did not violate the law, there would be no repercussions on you.