I have someone from Dumpyourtimesharenow offering to free me from my time share problem. He states that you are the attorney

Asked 9 months ago - Greenville, NC

that this company uses and that the owner of the company is Robert Sussman. He has some questionable publicity on the internet so my question Is Is this company a legitimate company and do they produce the results that they say they can. I am very leary of internet offers about timeshares. I have been burned several times and I am trying to do due diligiance on this company.

1. R. Alfred Patrick

2

Answered . My office is in Greenville however, my personal injury practice takes me around the state of North Carolina; I see that you are in Greenville as well and that is probably one of the reasons your question was sent to me, along with other attorneys around the country. I know nothing about this company or the person you suggest is the owner and thus, can't comment on the company's legitimacy or whether it can produce the promised results.

Attorneys will often suggest to a jury in their closing arguments that they should rely upon their experience and common sense in determining whether to believe a particular witness' testimony and how to evaluate evidence. Let me suggest the same to you - continue your due diligence and trust your instincts.

2. Daniel Allen Meier

Pro

2

Answered . You posted your question saying the company says "you" are my attorney on a public forum with no identifier of who "you" is. I would contact the specific attorney the company said - and if he said Avvo or some group, not a specific individual, it's a problem.

The companies that offer to free you from your time share are full of less than ethical operators. You need to have your own attorney review any documents and if the company is pressuring you to sign or saying there isn't time for review, run away fast.

This is general advice only, nothing herein constitutes an attorney/client relationship.
  3. Michael Charles Doland

2

Answered . With over 2000 attorneys participating on Avvo every week, who is "you"?

4. Gary Ralph Ilmanen

1

Answered . I'm not your attorney.... you can look up company data with the secretary of state.