I have some question about deferred action

Asked over 2 years ago - Laguna Niguel, CA

what is my country of residence if i was born in denmark but have lived in the US for the last like 8 years. im 18

second, what if u have a middle name but your middle name isn't on any of your documents including your passport, do u still put your middle name on the form

third, what if u don't have a lawyer to help u with this application (i-821d), do u just leave the 5th page blank

forth, what if your school starts september 4, can u still sent your forms in now or do u have till your school starts.

thank

have to wait till your school starts

1. Emily Katherine Allen

Answered . If you have read the instructions and still have questions, then it's time to consult with an immigration attorney in private.

2. J Charles Ferrari

Answered . I agree with my colleague.

3. Nicklaus James Misiti

Answered . I agree with Ms. Emily. If you are here without status, thus in violation of the law and you are giving immigration all of your personal information and don't even know how to fill out the forms, what are you doing filing yourself? Hire an attorney.
    Regards,
    Nick Misiti
    Misiti Global
    212 537 4407