I have some question about deferred action

Laguna Niguel, CA |

what is my country of residence if i was born in denmark but have lived in the US for the last like 8 years. im 18

second, what if u have a middle name but your middle name isn't on any of your documents including your passport, do u still put your middle name on the form

third, what if u don't have a lawyer to help u with this application (i-821d), do u just leave the 5th page blank

forth, what if your school starts september 4, can u still sent your forms in now or do u have till your school starts.

thank

have to wait till your school starts

1. If you have read the instructions and still have questions, then it's time to consult with an immigration attorney in private.

THIS ANSWER IS FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY, DOES NOT CONSTITUTE LEGAL ADVICE, AND DOES NOT CREATE AN ATTORNEY-CLIENT RELATIONSHIP. Immigration is complicated and the wrong action can have serious consequences. Never take action in your case based solely on general information like is offered here. Speak to an attorney who can give you specific advice about your own situation.

2. I agree with my colleague.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.

3. I agree with Ms. Emily. If you are here without status, thus in violation of the law and you are giving immigration all of your personal information and don't even know how to fill out the forms, what are you doing filing yourself? Hire an attorney.
    Regards,
    Nick Misiti
    Misiti Global
    212 537 4407

Legal disclaimer: The statement above is general in nature, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.