I have some mental problems and I've not been able to save enough for a lawyer. He was so demanding I would do what he wanted.

Asked about 1 year ago - Glendale, AZ

WE were married for 25 years. When we seen the Judge. He told him He was to pay me 345.00 a month. But he was able to get me to accept 200.00 a month. But He never paid me nothing and when I would ask him when he would say he was broke. And I could not raise the money for a lawyer. And so I just overwhelmed because I have disorder that Makes it very hard to do the things I need to do when I need to do them it's easyer to give up because of the pressure I feel trying to do think like I should and he plays uses it to do what he wanted like giving up like 354 dollar I was to get for 7 year. And he talked me into accepting 200 for two years. He owes me 6.000.00. He has a company now and I was going to the court to fill out and hope the judge understands me. Because of the time it toke me to

Attorney answers (1)

  1. Benjamin S Kuipers

    Contributor Level 11

    Answered . I would contact a seasoned family law attorney here in the valley for a consultation and bring in your decree and other documents. Your question appears to be about spousal maintenance, but I'm not quite sure. Good luck.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

26,813 answers this week

3,305 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

26,813 answers this week

3,305 attorneys answering