Skip to main content

I have several disabilities and have applied for benefits. How can I find an attorney to take over the case and close it?

Fortson, GA |

Instead of working for 6% can I offer an attorney 50% of the back pay not to drag out my case? I use Form HA- 4631 every time I go to the doctor which is 3/4++ times a week. I also have mental and physical RFC's filled out and being filled out. I think my case is air tight, however I am not an expert and I need to win on the application level not the hearing. We are broke, I have several more surgeries I need. I cannot fail and I am looking for a serious, honest attorney to help me. What can I do? We have to sell our house.

Attorney Answers 5

  1. Best answer

    Your WC attorney will only receive 25% of your settlement plus some expenses. There are a lot of good attorneys on here that would be happy to look into your claim for you and step up to the plate to help you. I am available to speak with you and answer any questions you may have.


  2. Make a few calls. In most states, the WC Attorneys only make a % of what you recover so there is no initial out of pocket cost. It looks like Columbus may be the closest large city around you.

    I represent Employers, but I can recommend Worker Attorneys in So Cal if you ask.

  3. Are you asking about workers' comp or social security disability? You posted this in workers' comp but you may want to repost it in the Social Security category to get additional responses.

    This answer is intended as general information and not as specific legal advice. If you want to have a free consultation with me, please contact me through AVVO.

  4. Avvo has a terrific "find a lawyer" tool to find a top-rated Avvo lawyer

  5. Are your injuries work related?

    This Reply is intended to be helpful to the Asker and the Avvo Community, but it does not constitute legal advice and does not create any attorney-client relationship.

Employment topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics