I have several disabilities and have applied for benefits. How can I find an attorney to take over the case and close it?

Fortson, GA |

Instead of working for 6% can I offer an attorney 50% of the back pay not to drag out my case? I use Form HA- 4631 every time I go to the doctor which is 3/4++ times a week. I also have mental and physical RFC's filled out and being filled out. I think my case is air tight, however I am not an expert and I need to win on the application level not the hearing. We are broke, I have several more surgeries I need. I cannot fail and I am looking for a serious, honest attorney to help me. What can I do? We have to sell our house.

Your WC attorney will only receive 25% of your settlement plus some expenses. There are a lot of good attorneys on here that would be happy to look into your claim for you and step up to the plate to help you. I am available to speak with you and answer any questions you may have.

[removed]

Oh your so pretty! I am sorry, I did not check workers compensation but it is alerting WC attorneys. It is a disability case and nobody is emailing me for some reason? I wasn't hurt on the job, some of it is genetic, some of it is from an assault that happened in 2009 and some is just the degenerative process. I have done tons of "leg" work and related all me ailments to my actions, linked A to B and B to C and C back to A, so on......this is not my field and not only am I in over my head now but I am going in for more surgeries and I am sick, need someone to take care of it and close it. Not leave it sitting while they play golf or do lunch but close it, I know they can be closed in 2 months with the right forms and ailments linked the right way. It doesn't take a year to 5 years unless its a cold or flu turned bad.

Sarah Elizabeth Stottlemyer

Sarah Elizabeth Stottlemyer

Is this a Social Security claim? If so, I can get you to someone who can work on closing your claim efficiently. Just let me know...

I guess social security/disability. The papers say Disability Determination Service but I take all my papers, notes, forms and prescriptions to the social security office every week. I would really love you to refer me to an efficient lawyer. Sorry it took a few hours to respond I fell asleep. Thanks so much for your help. My email addy is beach4plu@yahoo.com and my name is Jane.

Make a few calls. In most states, the WC Attorneys only make a % of what you recover so there is no initial out of pocket cost. It looks like Columbus may be the closest large city around you.
http://www.avvo.com/search/lawyer_search?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=Workers+Compensation&loc=Columbus%2C+GA&commit=

I represent Employers, but I can recommend Worker Attorneys in So Cal if you ask.

Are you asking about workers' comp or social security disability? You posted this in workers' comp but you may want to repost it in the Social Security category to get additional responses.

This answer is intended as general information and not as specific legal advice. If you want to have a free consultation with me, please contact me through AVVO.

It is Disability. I will check it. Thank you!

Avvo has a terrific "find a lawyer" tool to find a top-rated Avvo lawyer

Yes, thanks I tried it and my area did not rate so well. Disability professionals are hard to find and I have already experienced one that was referred to us by the Army.

Are your injuries work related?

This Reply is intended to be helpful to the Asker and the Avvo Community, but it does not constitute legal advice and does not create any attorney-client relationship.

No sorry idk why its popping up under WC