Skip to main content

I have set a paternity test date with the court in allen co. indiana and I want to cancel it, can I?

Fort Wayne, IN |

I have decided not to involve the father, he does not want to be involved and I found out he was convicted of a felony and is now on probation.

Attorney Answers 1

  1. You ought to be able to cancel it if you set it.

    [In accordance with the Avvo community guidelines, this communication does not constitute "legal advice", nor does it form an attorney-client relationship.]