I HAVE SENT I-130 PETITION WITHOUT THE DATE AND PLACE OF MY US NATURALIZATION CERTIFICATE ISSUANCE, WILL THAT BECOME A PROBLEM?

Linden, NJ |

I FORGOT TO COMPLETE THE DATE AND PLACE OF ISSUANCE OF MY NATURALIZATION CERTIFICATE. HOWEVER, I'VE SENT COPY OF MY NATURALIZATION CERTIFICATE.

1. You stated that you sent a copy of your naturalization certificate. Did you send that along with the I-130? If you did, then USCIS will probably be able to figure out the necessary information about your US Citizenship status.

(734) 369-3131. This communication does not establish and attorney-client relationship with the Law Office of Michael Carlin PLLC or any individual member of the office. Confidential information should not be sent through this form.

2. And you can point out your error at your next communication point with USCIS.

The information offered is general in nature and not meant to be relied upon as legal advice. Please consult an attorney prior to making legal decisions. Visit us at www.tunitskylaw.com. Contact us at 713.335.5505 or email at veronica@tunitskylaw.com. Veronica Tunitsky offers in-person, as well as telephone and email consultations.

3. Why are you shouting?

http://www.kassj.com/netiquette/netiquette.html

The information is on your certificate.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.

4. USCIS should figure it out if you sent the I-130 with a copy of your natz cert.

Form I-130 (alien relative) topics