I have sent a letter to NY senate regarding the pending adjudication. How will this influence my case?

New York, NY |
Filed under: Immigration

My case has been pending since early 2012 without any communication of evidence package sent. Several misleading responses regarding FBI checks, etc. USCIS has all of the information that they need. I wrote the senator and received a letter stating that she has sent a demand request in writing to the US Consulate and as soon as she has an answer she will inform me. If this does not work then I must file a writ of mandamus and sue the USCIS.

One never knows. Wait and see what happens.

(213) 394-4554 x0 Mr. Shusterman is a former INS Trial Attorney (1976-82) with over 35 years of immigration experience. His response to your question is general in nature, as not all the facts are known to him. You should retain an attorney experienced in immigration law to review all the facts in your case in order to receive advice specific to your case. Mr. Shusterman's statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.

A letter from a Senator can help your case. You have to be patient.

Alexus P. Sham alexuspshamesq@gmail.com (917) 498-9009. The above information is only general in nature and does not constitute legal advice. It does not create an attorney-client relationship.