I have received ticket for not stopping at stop sign.Is it possible to remove this ticket from record?

Having this ticket on record hurts with insurance premium. I do not have any points on my record. Does State Approved Traffic School is a great way to dismiss traffic ticket in state of Colorado? Any other ideas to lower insurance premium ?

Fort Collins, CO -

Kent Joseph Leier

Kent Joseph Leier

Speeding / Traffic Ticket Lawyer - Fort Collins, CO

You don't have to plead guilty. These types of cases are plead down on a regular basis and if you are willing to do traffic school that can be used in plea negotiations.

Kent J. Leier
The Leier Law Office

Christopher Daniel Leroi

Christopher Daniel Leroi

Criminal Defense Attorney - Greenwood Village, CO

Unfortunately you can not seal or expunge a traffic ticket from your record in CO.

Russell J Hebets

Russell J Hebets

Criminal Defense Attorney - Denver, CO

One of the most effective ways to lower insurance premiums is to shop carriers. While this doesn't really address the criminal issue, different carriers view minor traffic offenses differently.

In terms of reducing the ticket offering to attend traffic school will help, you might also volunteer to do community service which isn't usually given on traffic tickets to help you get a reduction.