I have received a recommendation from the evaluator reguarding custody of my daughter, which states joint legal/physical custody

Asked over 4 years ago - Lincoln Park, MI

for both parents, 1 week on/off. Since the recommendation I have found some clear and convincing evidence that my daughters dad has been neglecting her medical needs when she is at his home. He says he quit giving her the medicines because she doesn't like them, she's 10 and regardless if she likes them, he's the parent and she still needs that guidance to make sure she takes them. They do help her migraine headacjes.These are required daily medicines. I got letters from both her doctors stating the importancy of these to be given, if i present these in court to the judge will this make a difference in the recommendation.

1. Donald C. Wheaton Jr.

Answered . It may or may not make a difference, depending on the Referee/Judge involved. More likely, the Referee/Judge will instruct your daughter's dad to dispense the medication as prescribed. But if you keep documenting instances like this, and have truly good, hard evidence for each instance, that may well sway a future recommendation. You should also strongly consider working with an attorney in these matters.