I have received a letter of student financial aid denial without an explanation; however, my economic status has not changed.

If my economic status has not changed, why would they deny financial aid. Everything is the same, I have no job; I support myself though the charity of other, handy work here and there, and by the help of my family. This has been the case in my undergraduate school as it is now in graduate school. I am responsible for paying the student loans I have received, including those incurred while attending the current university (half way through the program), which has denied financial aid after all this time. What is my defense against this?

1. Have you contacted the financial aid office to find out why you are denied aid? That is where I recommend you focus your efforts. It may be that you have hit loan limits and such.

The above is not intended to be legal advice, but may be used for general information. Please contact an attorney for specific help tailored to your needs. www.figgardenlaw.com