I have read the Utah Law regarding Expungment im still confused as to whether ill be eligible or not

Ogden, UT |

My record could be as follows, They all occured on separate occasions 1 Class A : forgery 2 Class B : DUIs 1 Class C : Simple assault. I say could be because i am going to see if Im eligible for a 502 reduction for the Class a , and the second DUI is still pending, would i be eligible for an expungment with the above possible record. And if i am ,how long would i have to wait to be eligible, would it be a standard 4 years for the class B (10 since its a dui) or would it go under the multiple catagory and i would have to wait longer. can i only apply for expungment only once or can i for each case after the waiting time expires, cause i want to get the forgery sealed asap,if i do, can i still get the DUIs expunged after their time period is up

Expungements are very complicated and each case is unique, so you really should just go ahead and retain an attorney who handles a lot of expungement matters to give you the best chance of prevailing. We won't be able to give you any guarantees or specific answers in a forum like this.

Ok, but the main question I have is that does Utah only allow you to expunge you cases once or can I go back and expunge each case at a different time

Consult with a local attorney for assistance.

This is not intended as legal advice. No attorney / client relationship exists because of this response.

You can not get an expungement while cases are pending.

DUI topics

Recommended articles about DUI