I have questions about handling the tax returns of a decedent and form 5495.

Asked almost 2 years ago - Seattle, WA

I have questions about the tax returns of a decedent and form 5495. I need help in determining how to approach the IRS on the decedent's taxes and from 5495. I need a consultation.

Attorney answers (2)

  1. Evan A Nielsen

    Contributor Level 18


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . Check the Avvo directory for a tax attorney in your area and give them a call.

    Good luck.

    Evan A. Nielsen is licensed to practice law in California. The information provided here is for educational... more
  2. Christopher Michael Larson

    Contributor Level 19


    Lawyer agrees

    Answered . There are many tax attorneys that offer a consultation in the Seattle area. However, I would look at it like hiring a landscaper. He will probably come out and assess your situation for free if you are thinking about hiring him to do the job. However, if you are bringing him out to your house to give you free instructions on how to properly prune your trees, that probably wouldn't be what he had in mind. Nor would he be able to stay in business if that became the norm.

    Christopher Larson
    Insight Law
    Tax Lawyer
    Tax Attorney Auburn WA
    Tax Attorney Shoreline WA
    Tax Attorney Bothell
    Tax Attorney Arlington
    Washington State Tax Attorney
    Tax Attorney Gig Harbor WA
    Tacoma Tax Lawyer
    Tax Attorney Tukwila WA
    Tax Lawyer Seattle
    Tax Lawyer Bellevue
    Tax Lawyer Everett

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

28,112 answers this week

3,074 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

28,112 answers this week

3,074 attorneys answering