I have questions about handling the tax returns of a decedent and form 5495.

Seattle, WA |

I have questions about the tax returns of a decedent and form 5495. I need help in determining how to approach the IRS on the decedent's taxes and from 5495. I need a consultation.

Check the Avvo directory for a tax attorney in your area and give them a call.

Evan A. Nielsen is licensed to practice law in California. The information provided here is for educational purposes only and is not intended as legal advice for a particular matter. This response does not create any attorney-client relationship with the author. For specific advice about your particular situation, please consult an attorney.

There are many tax attorneys that offer a consultation in the Seattle area. However, I would look at it like hiring a landscaper. He will probably come out and assess your situation for free if you are thinking about hiring him to do the job. However, if you are bringing him out to your house to give you free instructions on how to properly prune your trees, that probably wouldn't be what he had in mind. Nor would he be able to stay in business if that became the norm.

Christopher Larson
Insight Law
Tax Lawyer
Tax Attorney Auburn WA
Tax Attorney Shoreline WA
Tax Attorney Bothell
Tax Attorney Arlington
Washington State Tax Attorney
Tax Attorney Gig Harbor WA
Tacoma Tax Lawyer
Tax Attorney Tukwila WA
Tax Lawyer Seattle
Tax Lawyer Bellevue
Tax Lawyer Everett