Skip to main content

I have put around yrs fake experience while applying for HOB visa in 2007 and got denied can i re - apply now with genuine exp

Bangall, NY |

1 . I have put around yrs of fake experience while applying for HOB visa in 2007 and got denied and CO officer asked me to sign on some paper i did i came back along with all my document , can i apply now with all genuine exp in year 2013 2 . Whether those data still exists in their server 3 . For how many years they maintain these sort of data ( denial or rejection )

Attorney Answers 4

  1. You will have difficulty applying for any immigration benefits. You have engaged in fraud and/or misrepresented material facts. It appears the interviewing officer not only found that you had done so but you may have also acknowledge you did this as well. These records are kept indefinitely. You are permanently barred from admission unless you secure a waiver. If you wish to apply for a visa, you need to consult an experienced immigration attorney.

  2. It sounds like you've misrepresented yourself to USCIS or DOS and are therefore barred from the U.S. pursuant to INA 212(a)(6)(C)(i). Discuss with counsel how to overcome this finding by waiver.

  3. It sounds as though you dug yourself into a hole by making misrepresentations to USCIS. That is very serious and negatively affects all future applications for an immigration benefit. You need an immigration lawyer.

    If you appreciate the time spent preparing this answer, kindly consider marking it BEST ANSWER or HELPFUL. Good luck to you.

    Dean P. Murray
    The Murray Law Firm
    560 Sylvan Avenue
    Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632
    T: (201)875-2600
    F: (201)549-8700

    Mr. Murray's response is NOT legal advice and does NOT create an attorney-client relationship. You should NOT rely on this response. Mr. Murray's response was generated without conducting a full inquiry as would occur during a face to face attorney-client consultation. It is likely that the response above may be made less accurate, or become entirely inaccurate, as you, i.e. the questioner, disclose additional facts that should only be discussed during a private consultation with an attorney. I strongly recommend that you consult an attorney who is licensed to practice law in your state (or, in the case of immigration law, and attorney in ANY state), whereupon all relevant facts will be discussed. All responses posted by Mr. Murray on are intended as general information for the education of the public, and not for any specific individual.

  4. I agree with my colleague Mr. Eichorn. You should consult an experienced immigration attorney for this matter. You may schedule a consultation with an immigration lawyer in your area, my firm is handling these matters in New York. If you would like free legal updates on these immigration issues you may sign up for our newsletter at .

    Att. number 917-885-2261 This advice does not create an attorney client relationship. No specific legal advice may be offered by the lawyer until a conflicts check is undertaken. Information sent through a web form or via email may not be treated as confidential. Please accept my apologies for spelling mistakes. Law Office of Alena Shautsova

Immigration topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics