I have police tring to serve me for harrasment to dad i got mad and pored cat litter on his door step i have hiv aids

I have police tring to serve me for harrasment to dad i got mad and pored cat litter on his door step i have hiv aids Asked in Bronx, NY - about 8 hours hiv aids medication that im on makes me angry moody mental mood changes what can i do cops keep going to my home to serve me . what can I do about this besides getting an attorneywhat's going to happen once I get an attorney is this something simple to get rid of basically my question is is it going to be simple to get rid of this with an attorney they're looking to serve me an order of protection they say there is a court hearing and also they want to arrest me I think I'm not too sure but I'm scared if I get arrested they will be no way for me to get my medication and I'll be stuck slowly dying without medicine for my HIV help me

Bronx, NY -

Peter Christopher Lomtevas

Peter Christopher Lomtevas

Family Law Attorney - Brooklyn, NY

Please accept the fact that pouring cat litter at your dad's door is a crime for which you will be arrested. Arrests for domestic violence offenses are mandatory and prosecution is "no drop". The Fed pays for this "law enforcement". I didn't write the law.

Go see the police. Get served or arrested. It's the American experience. Maybe they'll violate your civil rights and you can sue them in federal court. That'll be interesting.

Eric Edward Rothstein

Eric Edward Rothstein

Criminal Defense Attorney - New York, NY

It could be an Order of Protection from Family Court, for which you will entitled to a hearing, or they couldbe trying to arrest you. Either way, you should retain a lawyer. Assuming you don't have a prior record, the Judge will probably release you so you will be able to get your medicine. If you get held on bail that you can't post your lawyer should request medical attention. Bring proof of your condition and medical needs if you have it.

Jayson Lutzky

Jayson Lutzky

Divorce / Separation Lawyer - Bronx, NY

Do not post details on line it could be used against you, consult with a local lawyer. Police will serve or arrest you. Retain a lawyer ASAP.

Alan James Brinkmeier

Alan James Brinkmeier

Lawsuit / Dispute Attorney - Chicago, IL

This could be evidence of crime

Stay off line.

Hire counsel

Related Advice