I have parking ticket back from 1992 that i didnt no about cus some one was useing my ID but i can prove i was somewhere else at

Worth, IL |

so i was hopeing that there a traffic ticket lawyer that can help me take care of this i dont have a lot of money but was woundering what can i do to get it down they want $1300 and im trying to see how to get it settel for less right out

It seems highly unlikely that a single parking ticket could possibly result in a $1,300 penalty! More than likely, there are a number of outstanding parking tickets. Has a judgment been entered against you for $1,300, or is the matter still open? If it is open, the agency involved is likely to negotiate a settlement with you, since it is almost 20 years old and they would probably want to "clear" their records os old cases. Also, it is common that a payment schedule could be worked out, given the amount and the economy.
Finally, if it is a parking ticket, the vehicle owner is responsible even if you were "somewhere else" at the time.

Who is "they"? Is it a court, municipality, or collection agency?

A parking ticket that has gone to $1300? You need to supply more detail.

Traffic tickets topics

Recommended articles about Traffic tickets