I have paraitex hernia repair mesh and am having several complications with it. Is there a recall or can suit be filed

Panama City Beach, FL |

This is a 8x6 in piece of mesh

1. You should discuss the complications with a lawyer to determine the best way to pursue your case. It may be you have a claim against several different parties.

My office is investigating other hernia mesh cases. I would be happy to speak with you about your situation.

If you would like a free consultation about your issue, you may call me toll free at 877-675-7987 or via email at cbu@uptonfirm.com. My answer to your question does not create an attorney-client relationship.

2. You may have a claim for defective mesh. Google defective mesh lawsuit and your state, and a list of lawyers concentrating on these cases will appear for you to call.

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755 www.InjuryLawyerPhiladelphia.com

3. Lucas, Green, & Magazine handles Mesh Cases. They can be reached at (727) 849-5353