I have overstayed my visa and I'm from Atlanta going for a trip to Washington, DC by car.

Powder Springs, GA |

I don't have a DL and even I'm not driving either i will be on the passenger seat, do u think that there would be a problem bcoz i know that if i travel in the plane i will have problems by the TSA & if i travel in greyhound bus i will have the same problem by ICE . Do u think that i should be worried????

2nd question what if i travel through MEGA BUS???

You should be fine to travel by bus since you are nowhere close to the US border. Having used Mega Bus myself, I can say that they aren't interested in your status.

This general advice does not create an attorney-client relationship.

is there any way that u can help me to get in status except suggesting me to get married to an American citizen, I came in 2009 and over stayed my visitors visa, No crime & No felony.

Tracie Lynn Klinke

Tracie Lynn Klinke

Every case is different and I would need a lot more information before making any sort of assessment about your case. Please feel free to contact me to schedule a consultation.

You should be fine travelling with greyhound.

This information is intended as general information only. This communication does not establish an attorney-client relationship between me and the asker.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxgAdhu7pEA Are u still sure after watching this youtube video???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTwpISJ1WiI&feature=related http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0DjPpTrZfY&feature=related Plz do watch this too

Ala M. Hamayel

Ala M. Hamayel

You take a risk every day by living in the US illegally. Generally speaking, greyhound travel is the least risky. Can I guarantee that you won't be stopped? No. No one can guarantee that. Good luck.

btw the word is not ILLEGAL its UNDOCUMENTED & even President Obama calls us UNDOCUMENTED & not ILLEGAL.

Ala M. Hamayel

Ala M. Hamayel

Thank you, sir. I didn't call you illegal. I said you are staying in the US illegally. Good Luck.

I agree with my colleague.

(213) 394-4554 x0 Mr. Shusterman is a former INS Trial Attorney (1976-82) with over 35 years of immigration experience. His response to your question is general in nature, as not all the facts are known to him. You should retain an attorney experienced in immigration law to review all the facts in your case in order to receive advice specific to your case. Mr. Shusterman's statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.