I have now been incarcerated for 24 years for a crime that I did NOT commit; and I have exalted ALL of the innocent projects tha

Houston, TX |
Filed under: Criminal defense

I have now been incarcerated for 24 years for a crime that I did NOT commit; and I have exalted ALL of the innocent projects that there are available. And now I pray that God would send me a helper that would review my TESTIMONY.

1. You are not asking a question. If you are looking for an attorney, this forum is probably not the best place to do that. You can go through the "Find a Lawyer" tab and have better luck.

The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter. This response does not establish an attorney client relationship of any kind.

2. In addition to searching for an attorney here on Avvo, you may want to consider sending a letter to the Trial Lawyer's College in Dubois, Wyoming. There are many great criminal defense attorneys associated with the Trial Lawyer's College who fight hard for prisoners who have been wrongfully convicted.

3. Out of curiosity, I'm wondering how you have access to the internet if you're confined in prison.