I have no money for a laywer, I have been abused, cut off from family, money, food, ins, phone. I

Birmingham, AL |

Married for over 1 yr. He has been abusing me for the last 5 months. cut off my phone so I would have no contact with my family, Cut off food, ins. money. He took all money out of bank. He would bring in food for him and his daughter and eat it in front of me. I am with my family now. Had to be put in the hospital for 2 days from starvasion. I have nothing. I have a restraining order againist him I am scared of what he might do. I would like for him to have to pay for all medical bills, laywer fees, and I want have of everything he owns. Please help me. Please. I need a pro-bono laywer that will help me in Birmingham Al. I'm having to use my mothers computer.

Call legal services at 328-3540 or 1-866-456-4995 or apply on line at http://www.legalservicesalabama.org/ the Birmingham Bar Assocation at 205) 251-2231 and they may assist you with this request.

There are many factors that can affect how best to handle this matter and the best advise is usually to hire an attorney immediately. Unfortunately the advice above is a guess that is based on very scanty facts. Circumstances of all sorts can change the ultimate answer you need. If you want to know how best to handle the situation, make an appointment with an attorney and get good solid advise based on more exact facts. The money spent might give you the peace of mind you need. The information provided is not intended as legal advice that can be relied on in part because we do not have the entire the situation. No Attorney/Client relationship is intended, implied or created. We are a debt relief agency and we help people file for relief under the bankruptcy laws.