I have no insurance and a car backed out of a parking spot and hit the right side of my car.What do i do?

Renton, WA |

I was coming out the the parking lot when a car backed out and smashed the right front side of my car in. I wanted to know if I am at fault,I don't believe I am at fault but want to be sure and what do I do considering I have no driving insurance

The other vehicles insurance should pay for all the damage to both vehicles.

Call for a free consultation at 727-937-1400 or visit us on the Web at www.serviceandjustice.com.

We would definitely need more information. If you want to write everything down and send it to JacobSmith@jbsmithlaw.com I would be happy to look your case over and discuss your options with you. Good luck.

Jacob Smith

If the other driver was at fault, as it seems by your facts, their insurance should pay for the damage to your vehicle.

The above answer is for information only; and does NOT constitute legal advice. This answer does not constitute, nor does it create, an attorney-client relationship between KaplunMarx, PLLC, Jonathan D. Marx and any receiver. The information provided on these pages is general only, and you should not act upon this information without consulting with a qualified attorney

Don't drive without insurance

Submit claim to his insurance co.

If you were legally operating your vehicle, you would not be at fault since the backing party has a duty to yield. So, file a police report, if you can. Document the damages by taking pictures, both cars if possible. Preserve the facts by drawing diagrams and photographing the area. Send a letter to the other parties insurance company demanding they cover all costs of repairs. If that does not work, talk with an attorney, or take them to small claims court.

This answer is for general purposes only and does not establish an attorney-client relationship.

He is at fault for causing the wreck but you will be in trouble for driving without insurance. WHY ARE YOU DOING THAT? Car insurance is cheap. It is a lot cheaper than a cell phone or internet and I bet you have both of those. Get it now and stop risking criminal charges over it.

Traffic tickets topics