I have no insurance and a car backed out of a parking spot and hit the right side of my car.What do i do?

I was coming out the the parking lot when a car backed out and smashed the right front side of my car in. I wanted to know if I am at fault,I don't believe I am at fault but want to be sure and what do I do considering I have no driving insurance

Renton, WA -

Jacob Brian Smith

Jacob Brian Smith

Personal Injury Lawyer - Tacoma, WA

We would definitely need more information. If you want to write everything down and send it to JacobSmith@jbsmithlaw.com I would be happy to look your case over and discuss your options with you. Good luck.

Jacob Smith

George Costas Andriotis

George Costas Andriotis

Car / Auto Accident Lawyer - Tarpon Springs, FL

The other vehicles insurance should pay for all the damage to both vehicles.

Call for a free consultation at 727-937-1400 or visit us on the Web at www.serviceandjustice.com.
Jonathan David Marx

Jonathan David Marx

Personal Injury Lawyer - Bala Cynwyd, PA

If the other driver was at fault, as it seems by your facts, their insurance should pay for the damage to your vehicle.

Gordon Charles Webb

Gordon Charles Webb

Bankruptcy Attorney - Seattle, WA

If you were legally operating your vehicle, you would not be at fault since the backing party has a duty to yield. So, file a police report, if you can. Document the damages by taking pictures, both cars if possible. Preserve the facts by drawing diagrams and photographing the area. Send a letter to the other parties insurance company demanding they cover all costs of repairs. If that does not work, talk with an attorney, or take them to small claims court.

This answer is for general purposes only and does not establish an attorney-client relationship.
Tatiana Kadetskaya

Tatiana Kadetskaya

Insurance Law Lawyer - Philadelphia, PA

Submit claim to his insurance co.

Christian K. Lassen II

Christian K. Lassen II

Car / Auto Accident Lawyer - Philadelphia, PA

Don't drive without insurance

Ian Zimmerman

Ian Zimmerman

Car / Auto Accident Lawyer - Decatur, GA

He is at fault for causing the wreck but you will be in trouble for driving without insurance. WHY ARE YOU DOING THAT? Car insurance is cheap. It is a lot cheaper than a cell phone or internet and I bet you have both of those. Get it now and stop risking criminal charges over it.