I have no insurance and a car backed out of a parking spot and hit the right side of my car.What do i do?

Asked over 1 year ago - Renton, WA

I was coming out the the parking lot when a car backed out and smashed the right front side of my car in. I wanted to know if I am at fault,I don't believe I am at fault but want to be sure and what do I do considering I have no driving insurance

1. Jacob Brian Smith

5

1

Answered . We would definitely need more information. If you want to write everything down and send it to JacobSmith@jbsmithlaw.com I would be happy to look your case over and discuss your options with you. Good luck.

Jacob Smith

2. George Costas Andriotis

6

1

Answered . The other vehicles insurance should pay for all the damage to both vehicles.

Call for a free consultation at 727-937-1400 or visit us on the Web at www.serviceandjustice.com.
  3. Jonathan David Marx

5

1

Answered . If the other driver was at fault, as it seems by your facts, their insurance should pay for the damage to your vehicle.

4. Gordon Charles Webb

Pro

1

Answered . If you were legally operating your vehicle, you would not be at fault since the backing party has a duty to yield. So, file a police report, if you can. Document the damages by taking pictures, both cars if possible. Preserve the facts by drawing diagrams and photographing the area. Send a letter to the other parties insurance company demanding they cover all costs of repairs. If that does not work, talk with an attorney, or take them to small claims court.

This answer is for general purposes only and does not establish an attorney-client relationship.
  5. Tatiana Kadetskaya

1

1

Answered . Submit claim to his insurance co.

Pro

1

Answered . Don't drive without insurance

7. Ian Zimmerman

Pro

1

Answered . He is at fault for causing the wreck but you will be in trouble for driving without insurance. WHY ARE YOU DOING THAT? Car insurance is cheap. It is a lot cheaper than a cell phone or internet and I bet you have both of those. Get it now and stop risking criminal charges over it.