I have no insurance and a car backed out of a parking spot and hit the right side of my car.What do i do?

Renton, WA |

I was coming out the the parking lot when a car backed out and smashed the right front side of my car in. I wanted to know if I am at fault,I don't believe I am at fault but want to be sure and what do I do considering I have no driving insurance

1. Asked and answered.

Call for a free consultation at 727-937-1400 or visit us on the Web at www.serviceandjustice.com.

2. Duplicate question, look at the 1st for response.

The above answer is for information only; and does NOT constitute legal advice. This answer does not constitute, nor does it create, an attorney-client relationship between KaplunMarx, PLLC, Jonathan D. Marx and any receiver. The information provided on these pages is general only, and you should not act upon this information without consulting with a qualified attorney