I have no charges for the reason why the cop was arresting me but charges during the arrest.what can I file.

Allentown, PA |

Resisting arrest,aggravative assault, sample assault. Where are the charges for the arrest or warrant it nothing it must be something to filed beside letting a judge or jury guess who telling the truth.

1. I believe that you have already posted a question. You should immediately retain an experienced criminal defense attorney. If you cannot afford one then apply for a public attorney. The attorney will be able to investigate the matter and advise you whether pre trial issues exist and what strategies should be employed. Good luck.

2. You need to hire a criminal defense attorney ASAP to defend you. These are serious charges and you need counsel.

I am trying to give you a general answer to your question. We do not have an attorney-client relationship by this response on the avvo website. I have not been retained to represent you. I am licensed to practice law in Kentucky and in federal court in this state and the Southern District of Indiana. You need to seek legal advice from an attorney licensed to practice in your area..

3. Each county has different use of force requirements. You may be able to get additional information that most public defenders simply don't have time to dig up. I would highly recommend you look into hiring an experienced lawyer to help you with your case. The F2 aggravated assault alone can be up to 5-10 years incarceration. Good luck!

(215)564-1634 work (215)849-2173 cell Montoya Shaffer, LLC 100 S. Broad Street, Suite 1216 Philadelphia, PA 19110 www.montoyashaffer.com