I have no charges for the reason why the cop was arresting me but charges during the arrest.what can I file.

Asked over 1 year ago - Allentown, PA

Resisting arrest,aggravative assault, sample assault. Where are the charges for the arrest or warrant it nothing it must be something to filed beside letting a judge or jury guess who telling the truth.

Attorney answers (3)

  1. Robert C. Keller

    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . I believe that you have already posted a question. You should immediately retain an experienced criminal defense attorney. If you cannot afford one then apply for a public attorney. The attorney will be able to investigate the matter and advise you whether pre trial issues exist and what strategies should be employed. Good luck.

  2. Zachary Cryder Shaffer

    Contributor Level 12


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . Each county has different use of force requirements. You may be able to get additional information that most public defenders simply don't have time to dig up. I would highly recommend you look into hiring an experienced lawyer to help you with your case. The F2 aggravated assault alone can be up to 5-10 years incarceration. Good luck!

    (215)564-1634 work (215)849-2173 cell Montoya Shaffer, LLC 100 S. Broad Street, Suite 1216 Philadelphia, PA... more
  3. Frank Mascagni III

    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . You need to hire a criminal defense attorney ASAP to defend you. These are serious charges and you need counsel.

    I am trying to give you a general answer to your question. We do not have an attorney-client relationship by this... more
Avvo instant logo@2x

Need an answer to your questions within 15 minutes?

  • 30-minute phone call
  • Ask any questions
  • $99 flat fee
  • Money-back guarantee
Talk to an attorney now

Can't find what you're looking for?

Ask span5@2x

Ask a question on our public forum.

Ask a lawyer
Instant span6@2x

Have an attorney contact you privately.

Right now.

Icon lock@2x
Secure conversation. Your details remain between you and your attorney.
Icon clock@2x
Get an answer guaranteed. Be assured that a lawyer will contact you to help with your legal issue.
Start your session now