I have NJ licence and got seat belt ticket in NY, do I get points on my NJ licence

Teaneck, NJ |

I have NJ licence and got seat belt ticket in NY, do I get points on my NJ licence. Is there a way I can know 100% what would be the final outcome. Do I get points or not?
Thanks is advance for the help...

1. I can only answer as i did before. Sorry. Try calling the MVC. They should know for certain.

2. You should contact MVC, but NY and NJ are reciprocal states so I wuld say yes.

The previous information is solely for informational purposes only. If you have further questions, please contact an attorney in your area for more specific answers. Responding to your question in no way creates an attorney/client relationship, and none of the specific guarantees of privacy exist. If you have found this information helpful, kindly check the "helpful" box.